A Private Party Venue in Manchester for Celebrating in Style
Certain Celebrations Call for an Extra Special Private Party Venue in Manchester
The Sheridan is a uniquely special private party venue in Manchester for those once-in-a-lifetime celebrations. And it’s our absolute pleasure to guarantee party perfection for your –
- Big Birthday
- Going Away
- Post-Wedding (after getting married abroad)
There isn’t another private party venue in Manchester on this scale that can help you mark the moment like we can. We’re experts in designing and delivering unforgettable occasions that really take the cake.
Whether it’s a ‘big birthday’, a “ciao for now” or a salute to love sweet love, we’re here to bring your party plans to life in glittering colours. The options are limitless, whether you’re using every inch of magnificent venue space, or just part of it for a more select soiree.
A Heartful of Memories to Last a Lifetime
This dazzling private party venue in Manchester serves up nothing less than 100% wow factor celebrations that are talked about for years. So, don’t even think of settling for second best!
If you’re daring to dream about –
- Eye-popping floral décor and installations
- Instagrammable neon signage and stunning photo opportunities
- Hybrid multimedia for beaming in absent family and friends from the other side of the world
- Under the sea, carnival in Rio, OO7, Game of Thrones or Studio 54 event theming (or whatever floats your own personal boat)
- Oozing chocolate fountains and doughnut walls
Your wish is our command.
And what about –
- Drinks reception with personalised artisanal cocktails to match your colour scheme
- Themed buffet stations
- A pie and a pint
- A ‘safari’ supper featuring an array of wildly popular international cuisines
- Leopard print cupcake mountains
It would be rude not to!
Whatever dining, drinking, dancing, theming and entertainment you’ve got in mind, you need an elite private party venue in Manchester to slip your wish-list to. Then bring your crowd. Leave it to The Sheridan to roll out the red carpet and throw a party that you’ll be proud of, and your people will love And have the time of your life.